Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa picture




We went to see Santa today!!!!! He laughed with Santa and then went stone face for the picture. For a baby who laughs and smiles all the time - we don't really have any good pictures of him laughing. Oh well -we'll keep trying. We're bound to get a good one eventually. I was going to pop in and get a 6 month picture as I am having some guilt that we don't have a good one but they were packed. For a Wednesday afternoon the mall was busy - even the Picture People place. Oh well. We'll try again - soon.


He now enjoys green beans, squash, carrots and prunes. Next up - sweet potatoes. We finally found a formula he will keep down that doesn't give him hives. Nothing like premium formula. Thankfully it's only for 6 months or less.


My New Year's resolution is to try to update the blog on my days off. With pictures. We'll see. I'm going to cut myself some slack until Christmas is over although I am almost done with wrapping and decorating. As much as I am going to get done this year anyway.

No comments: