Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Welcome 2009! The first post of the new year. I wanted to give people a chance to read the Christmas letter. One of my goals of 2009 is to update the blog with pictures and our boring days. Jennifer - I saw your comment to the newsletter and have marked your blog. We'll be checking yours out - I love blogs, too.

Yesterday we joined Gymboree. We had a lot of fun. Nicholas loved looking at all the little babies like him. There is only one other little one at the babysitter so a roomful was a treat. We had fun playing with the other babies and on the gym things.

He has started scooting backwards. I found him Tuesday night - he had scooted himself under the footstool and only his head was peaking out. He is on the move now - in the wrong direction. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks so I don't think it will be long til he starts crawling.

Sorry no pics in this post. Haven't had time to resize them. Grandma Gladys - I haven't forgotten that I owe you some baptism pictures. Bear with me - things are settling back down now that the holidays are over and we are getting back into some sort of routine. Trying to catch up on scrapbook pages and pictures that got behind from the holiday schedule.

No comments: