
Another picture from our bluebonnet trip. This one would be cute except for daddy's hand.
Not much new happening around here. Matt went to Arkansas last weekend and Nicholas and i headed to my sister's in San Antonio. Nicholas did very well in the car. For the most part he was good all weekend but lately he has gotten pretty clingy and is not happy unless I am holding him. I hope this new phase ends soon. Doing laundry stinks enough as it is - it's worse with a baby crying at your feet because you won't pick him up. About 5 weeks ago I started a run/walk program. I haven't ran in many, many years. Today I ran 15 minutes straight. If you can call it running. It's more like a fast shuffle. I have definitely not run that far since I was graded on it by my p.e. teacher. Must be my magic running shoes I bought last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment