Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Year's goal

One of my goals for 2010 was to scrapbook more - which translates to use my non-Nicholas time wisely. I decided that I wanted to learn how to digital scrapbook. On my wishlist is a laptop and just think of all the places I could scrapbook - not at my desk. Today I took a lesson. I finished this layout. It was actually really easy as the background paper and everything was already created. I added my (very cute) photo and a few other things but not much. There are I think 4 lessons in the class I am taking and I hope (the class decscription said I would be able to) to be able to make the whole page from scratch. Stay tuned. Until then - enjoy this cute layout. It is the same picture from Gra Gra's card. The colors in his hat matched the paper perfectly so I had to use it.

No comments: