Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August already - and half over at that!

Wow - it's the middle of August already. We've enjoyed the last bit of summer - although it is very hot now. On Aug 8 we went to see the Wiggles. I'm so proud of Nicholas - his first concert! I think he enjoyed it. He recognized all the characters and the songs, danced a little and was captivated the entire time. Next year will be even more fun. That's right Daddy - we're going again next year.

We took Nicholas to Fiesta Texas this past weekend. He was so cute. We put on his water wings and life preserver contraption and took him in the lazy river. He thought he was an olympic swimmer - dog paddling and having a great time. He didn't realize it was the current pushing him along. That will be our little secret.
I have found some different instructions on blog headers. Hopefully soon I'll be able to work on that. I love the picture in this header but really - it sucks. And I know that. I just don't have time to figure how to make it better. I am getting my stuff ready to scrapbook with Julie on Labor Day. Maybe after that. I also need to get better about taking more pictures - especially for my monthly project. Pictures that will go along with the stories. I have June done and July is in progress. I'm really liking it. It is simple - but it's a great step in my effort to capture as much of Nicholas that I can.

Hot Potato! Hot Potato!







No comments: