Daddy really wanted to take Nicholas to the high school football game. Why I'm not sure. Mr. Ants in his Pants can't sit still. But off we went. Nicholas and I didn't stay for the whole game but i think he had fun. Not that he saw much of the game. He liked the music from the marching bands.
2 comments:
He must be trying to indoctrinate him already...the marching band thing is in his blood though so it may just be a lost cause. ;)
pam i don't know how to respond to your blog - so i'm doing it this way. I MISS YOU and nicholas is SO adorable.... and so is Daddy please bring them both and come stay with me here in florida. i have lots of room. say hi to your mom - i need her email address - i've "lost" it. mine is jpj@acun.com Say hi to kelly also - i'm sure you will all be getting together for Christmas... wish I could be there... much LOVE to ALL OF YOU. Peggy
Post a Comment