Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Last Weekend



We went to San Antonio for the weekend to buy Matt a new truck in Austin.  Why we went there will be reveled in a little over a month when we get the truck.  My sister and Scotty kindly watched Nicholas for the mornign while we took care of the details.  Thank you Kelly and Scotty.  I cannot imagine doing that with an active 2 year old.  Kelly, Scotty; Tori and Chase took him to the park and just had a good time with him.  Warms my heart to have Tori and Chase spend time with him being the busy teenagers they are.  He loves Aunt Keyee and Un Scotty.  Thanks guys for taking care of the little man.  And in a little over a month Matt will be driving a new, loaded, very nice I might add pickup. 

2 comments:

Jen said...

You'd think he was a true Texan!

Bette said...

I'm intrigued about having to wait to find out why you went to Austin (might it really be burnt orange and not white?).

Nicholas is lucky to have his Texas family nearby! Sounds like they had fun.