
Nicholas and I went to the pumpkin patch today. Ok - not really a pumpkin patch but more like pumpkins on a lawn at a church for a fundraiser. He wasn't too sure what to make of them. I couldn't get a smile for nothing. Usually he is so happy and smiling. I figured out why a couple blocks down the road - he was racked out in his car seat. The church is maybe 2 miles from our house so he fell asleep FAST. Poor baby. No wonder he wasn't into getting his picture taken in the pumpkin patch.
He has slept 6 hours or more the past 2 nights. It has been wonderful! Dare I hope that we have reached this milestone? I won't get my hopes up. Besides - part of me will miss our middle of the night snuggle sessions.
Things are returning to normal around here after the hurricane and going back to work. Those 2 major events happening at the same time really threw me off. I think we are back in the swing of things. It helps that I am only working 3 days a week now. Yippee! More time with the cutest baby in the world!
1 comment:
That's great that you are getting more sleep! Hope he keeps it up. Trip was good to San Diego. It's beautiful today.
Good luck with all the kids on Halloween!
Grandma Bette
Post a Comment