Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Well - no pictures for a while. I am still taking them as Nicholas continues to grow and change all the time. I just didn't bring the cord, nor do I have my computer to download them. I wasn't looking forward to going back to work but really didn't need a hurricane as an excuse to not go. It was a scary experience - one I hope to never have to relive. I learned a lot though for next time - if there is a next time - on having some food other than cans for a while in the beginning. Never being a camper myself I wasn't as prepared as my neighbor who has camped. Even though she was way more prepared than I even she is running out of supplies now. Hopefully the power comes up soon and life can start to get back to normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're so glad you are all safe and have somewhere to go and don't have to camp. This is when we wish we could wave the wand and be there to help you out especially with Nicholas.

Hope the return to work goes okay for you, Pam.

Love to you all - Grandma Bette and Grandpa "Buck"