Happy Birthday to our little sweet pea (June 11). I have pictures from the party to post. Today's nap time goal is to post them. I will even put up different ones from what is on facebook for anyone who happens to read this.
Today is a playdate with the Mothers of The Woodlands. We are going to try to meet some friends in surrounding neighborhoods. Surprisingly - only one from my neighborhood replied but I can't remember if she is coming. Maybe I'll even get those pictures downloaded and up here today too. Hopefully the heat and playing with other little kids will wear him out and he'll take a good, long nap.
Someone asked Matt what digital scrapbooking class I took. I didn't hijack his facebook yet but I will and reply to you. But - I went to www.jessicasprague.com. She has several classes to choose from. Since I am new to this I started with the Up and Running class. It was $45 for four lessons - you get to download the papers, stamps, and brushes you use so you do get some supplies. It's a take-at-your-own-pace class. Each lesson is broken down into several steps so it's easy to stop and start back up. She offers classes in either Photoshop Elements or Photoshop CS.
No comments:
Post a Comment