First - I guess I need to fix my header and make a better one. Still love that picture so I don't know that i want to change that but Nicholas is quite a bit bigger now. Sniff!
As the days go by it seems more and more that Nicholas will be our only child. Most days I am ok with that. We are so blessed to have him and he is beyond amazing. But I am sad that he is growing up so fast. Too fast. So in an effort to capture every little bit of his babyness - ok - toddlerness that I can I am starting a new monthly project. I am going to capture everything I can and scrap it - digitally. I am doing digital because it will just be faster and easier to get it done and keep up with it. I plan to keep these albums slim so there won't be embellishments or any of that because I plan to do this for a while. 12 months a year. For lots and lots of years. That's a lot of pages. Nothing fancy. All pictures and journaling. Lots of journaling. I want to tell everything about Nicholas that I can so I can look back and remember just how fun and amazing he is. I downloaded templates and journal cards from Designer Digitals - I actually found them on Cathy Zielske's website -she created them and shows how she is using them on her website. I'm also going to get a quilt made of his baby clothes so I can snuggle with my baby whenever I want - even when he's 16 and not interested in hugs and kisses from Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment