
Here is a draft of the first page of the first month of my month to month digital project. Again - I got the templates from Cathy Zielske's website - you can see hers here http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/05/this-is-one-monthly-you-may-end-up-looking-forward-to.html. The template is super easy to use. I ordered the albums and page protectors by clicking the links in her post. They should take you to http://www.scrapbook.com/. I love that website - for digital and non-digital scrapbooking goodies. I am now surfing http://www.designerdigitals.com/ for some scrapbook paper in colors I want. I was thinking to finish the year 2010 I would use gray and either orange or yellow. I think I will switch color schemes by year - but keep the same scheme for the whole year. The digital paper is to fill in for places I don't have the right photos - if I need vertical or horizontal for the template and don't have any I can put the paper in the space. And unfortunately I think that is it for now. Nicholas is up from his nap. Mommy time is over. I will try to get pictures downloaded from the cameras this weekend and post some.
No comments:
Post a Comment