Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Quick update
Sorry no pictures. Work has been busy and I've been working a little extra. Cutting into my time. Boo. I got my digital layouts printed and I will definitely say my first class in digital scrapbooking was a success. They look great. For Matt's friend reading the blog who asked about the digital class I took - I got the layouts (saved as .jpg files) printed at scrapbookpictures.com. They did the 12x12 premium for 1.79 each. Not premium is I think 1.29 or 1.59. 8.5 x 11 is cheaper. Plus a little shipping and voila! Of course they are different - they are not dimensional - they are flat. Really just a large 12x12 photo. But - I think I will enjoy doing more digital as it was easy and may be a fast way to catch up on some layouts. I am definitely going back out to JessicaSprague.com to take the next class. The first one definitely has me interested and wanting to learn how to do more. And then there's that monthly project I have going on. Ran into a snag that I had to google and learn to do - the template had rounded corners. Now that I have that down I will hopefully get my June layout(s) done real soon. Gotta get better about writing about July. I don't think I have any notes in my journal and it's almost 1/2 over. OK - over and out. Will try to catch up on recent pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment