Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The weekend Lens 4-1-11

We went to Grapevine/Dallas for the weekend with the Perdues - Trey, Cheryl and Madeleine (our friends from Gymboree).  We had a great time.  Next time Mommy will try to remember the swimsuits so we can swim in the hotel pool.  Here are some pics from our trip (I posted them on Facebook too). 

Nicholas looking out the window of the train.

Nicholas and Madeleine with their Thomas certificates.


Nicholas playing with Gordon on the tracks with Thomas.


Nicholas with Sir Topham Hat.  He's a little creepy.

There's alway stuff to do - bounce houses, train tables, temporary Thomas tattoos and of course - sand box.

The star of the show!

Madeleine and Nicholas ready to roll on Thomas.

At the zoo - "riding" the elephant.

Madeleine is such a cutie!

I am really going to miss these kinds of trips when Nicholas gets older.  I'm sure we'll be on to bigger things (Great Wolf Lodge Daddy) and who knows what.  It will be a sad day when Thomas doesn't hang the moon in this house anymore.  I will enjoy every moment until that day comes.  Peep!

1 comment:

Bette said...

It looks like you had a terrific time. I look forward to hearing all about it from Nicholas.